Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dawn

The time is finally upon us, The Dawn/Brainwreck 7" release show is in a mere sixteen hours. I know I'm late on this and probably should of posted this already but I've been slacking, I admit that. Anyway as I said the show is today so I felt it necessary to post the Dawn self titled album to show how this band has evolved (for the people who never saw this period of the band or were too stoned to remember). I'm not gonna go on too much about this album because for most of you it needs no explanation. For those of you who don't know, in this phase Dawn was much more of a straight ahead hardcore band than they are now. Ripping through nine songs in fourteen minutes (Their new stuff goes by even faster) this album is a quick listen, so enjoy the album and come to the show to pick up the new 7".



Dawn/Brainwreck 7" Release Show, Skate Session, and Kegger
Sept. 11th 2011

Dawn
Brainwreck (Official last show)
Thetan
Guide

@ The World Trade Center
Skate sesh starts at 6pm show starts at 7pm
ALL AGES
Show is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment