Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hang real hard and answer to no one



I know what you're thinking, "Why would I want to listen to a band that took their name from a referee in the NFL?". Well I'll tell you why. Edhochuli is one of my favorite bands to have ever come through Nashville. These four Pittsburgh dudes music is a mixture of math-core, screamo, post-punk, and so many other things I can't even really compare them to anyone. With all these interweaving styles you would think it would be hard for stuff like this to be catchy, but god damn! I find myself frequently humming one of their many great riffs that I wish I had been smart enough to come up with myself. The heaviness is there, the melody is there, even the song titles like "I told that motherfucker he better have a god damn mustache" are there! So what I'm going to ask you now is, what more could you want?

                                                         
                                                         Is One Word


No comments:

Post a Comment