Monday, July 4, 2011

I am the light

First off, sorry for the lack of posts these last few days I've been all over the place mentally and physically. So now that I got that half-assed apology out of the way, now I can get back to what I'm really meant to be doing on here, posting about music.

It's kind of hard to decide where to start with this one considering that most people in the Nashville punk scene already know this band and the people in the band, so here is my attempt. Moral Decay was a Nashville band playing Thrashy punk with little hints of pretty much the full spectrum of metal (you can tell by listening to them that they pretty much like it all) I'm pretty sure most people reading this know the well respected/total sarcastic asshole by the name of Dan Emery and most of you probably know that he is/was a member of Sanctions, Karoshi, Meka, Thetan and a bunch of other side projects that I'm not going to mention, well anyway before all those bands he was in Moral Decay, and Moral Decay was great. They were really, really great, even if they did have a song with a goofy ska part in it (seriously what were they thinking??). But anyway honestly there is not much more I can say about this band other than check out Anti-Corporate music Inc. (www.audio-rat-poison.com) to find stuff by all the bands I just mentioned and listen to this great Nashville thrash record.


                                                             I Quit!

Well actually one more thing. This would be a good soundtrack for you while you are blowing shit up tonight, Cause you know... It is the 4th of July and all. America blah blah blah blah..

No comments:

Post a Comment